lundi 10 octobre 2011

article 2 : inspiration

Bonsoir,



If you have one thing to know about me, this is it : I am (proud) to love fashion a lot since childhood.
I didn't want to become a princess but a fashion designer.

Now, back to reality, for now I'm just crazy about Fashion... with no money in my pocket. Anyway, I do have a good internet connection so ... I get most of my inspiration from it.

Do you know what is a "street snap"? to explain in the most simple way this is pictures taken on the street focus on people way of dressing themselves. If you have a good/original/funny/classy/... style you might be "street snaped".

The other important thing to know about me is ... I like Japan a lot , I am studying japanese, I went twice in Japan, and of course I have a lot of interest in Japanese fashion.

So, if you mix this two passion : I AM ADDICTED TO JAPANESE STREET SNAP!!!!!!!

Bam! COMBO!

....

anyway, everyday I use to watch street snap website and seek for fresh blood.

I will show you my treasure.





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire